NordicTrack x7i vs x9i ought to be your right choice of treadmills featuring highly efficient equipment, powerful motor and number of workout apps.
Having trouble to buy a treadmill? Well, we present you two different models of treadmill with comparison chart. NordicTrack x7i VS x9i is about to reveal basic differences based on which you will mark your treadmill. Both NordicTrack x7i and x9i stand some similarities including 20”*60” deck size. Similarly, both machines can weigh up to 300 lbs. as for capacity. While both treadmills allow comfortable deck for Reflex Cushioning, you can speed up on both machine up to 0-12 mph. Even the size of the displays is similar for two of them containing 7” LCD.
As we see both stand for some similarities, they also differ in the matter of motor as x7i is equipped with 2.15 CHP and x9i 3.00 CHP. And x7i features 38 workout apps, while x9i outruns in number of apps offering 44 built-in apps.
Having wonderful track slope range of -3% to +40%, x7i can support rapid calorie burn with positive outcome. The whole unit comes with loaded features including commercial2.75 CHP motor, 7” LCD monitor with backlighting option. X7i is designed to provide X7i efficient workouts and reflex cushioning and HD workout videos for entertainment.
The control ranges for incline/decline starting from -6% to +40%. Unlike X7i, NordicTrack X9i is powered with 3.0 CHP motor to produce more power for powerful performance. More than 40 workout apps are added.
To begin with NordicTrack x7i, we found:
- Fastest calorie burn advantage
- Balance is just what you expect while you run on a treadmill.
- Extra-large track of 22” * 60” offering more workout session.
- iFit technology is to entertain you while you burn some extras.
- x7i comes with iPod compatible port and speakers as well.
- The WhisperQuiet deck absorbs sound the moment you take your step on the treadmill.
It seems you know about x7i quite a lot at the moment. And it is the time for you to learn little more about x9i which might impress you than the preceding one. Get ready to have the blast.
- x9i is designed to burn your calories as quick as you or on the treadmill.
- Keeping you safe for your joints as well as ligaments,
- x9i way more effective compared to other traditional fitness machines.
- Greater incline/decline range starting from -6 % to +40 %.
- x9i is powered with commercial 3.0 CHP motor to produce more power.
- X9i is loaded with 44 built-in workout apps.
- Full-color HD 7-inch touch screen coming with Android browser
- Internet facilities.
To make final verdict, NordicTrack x7i VS x9i open up two great fitness machines with effective features, convenient usage, and powerful performance. Now, we recommend you to go for the one you need. NordicTrack x9i will be way more advance compared to x7i. But the outcome will be outstanding to burn your calories. The iFit features and touchscreen advantage is a bonus for you. Don’t be hasty, rather read the detailed comparison and make up your mind. Very Good luck.